1970 911S Racecar for Sale - NASA GTS-4 PCA GT3R Class.
With over 90 podiums, 2 National Championship 2nd places, and 6 regional championships under it's belt, this car is a proven winner in NASA GTS4.
• 2011 NASA GTS4 Midwest Champion
• 2010 NASA GTS4 Midwest Champion
• 2009 NASA GTS4 Midwest Champion
• 2008 NASA GTS4 Midwest Champion
• 2007 NASA Nationals GTS4 - 2nd
• 2007 NASA Midwest GTS4 Champion
• 2006 NASA Nationals GTS4 - 2nd
• 2006 NASA Midwest GTS4 Champion
• 2006 Petit du Mans– 1st overall
• 2005 MCSCC GT2 Champion
• 2005 BRIC GTO Class C winner
• 2004 MCSCC GT2 Champion
• 1.5 hours on solid 3.3L Short stroke twin-plug engine. 295 Engine HP. 2031# Dry.
• G50/01 SBC Close ratio trans with Guard 50/80 LSD. Hargett Shifter
• Custom valved lightweight coilover suspension.
• 993 Brake system with oversized rotors.
• 94 965 Turbo Bodywork with 97 Evo Wing
• Quick Release panels
• 17 Gallon Fuel Cell (new in 2010)
• Simplified marine-grade wiring
• 3.3L base engine – refreshed/rebuilt/spec’d every 75 hours (Currently has about 1.5 hours)
• Case windage modifications for better airflow internally
• Magnafluxed balanced, and polished crankshaft .
• Balanced SC Rods with ARP Rod bolts balanced to within 0.25 grams
• LN Engineering 3.3L 100mm cylinders with JE Hypereutectic 10.5:1 Pistons
• Twin plug ported and flowed heads.
• Webcam 120/104 Camshafts
• Polished and teflon coated rocker bushings (rebushed in 2010)
• EBS Vmax Valve springs to handle 8000RPM safely (shifted optimally at 7500.)
• Weber 46mm Carbs with anti-slosh/starvation baffles, tall intake trumpets and secondary venturis.
• Electromotive HPX twin plug ignition with Clewett engineering pickups and wires
• Dyno’d annually always within +/- 1% of 295 HP at the engine – 250HP at wheels.
• Currently only 1.5 hours on fresh engine. (Bearings, balanced, seals, etc…)
• 6 into 2 into 1 MotoDelta exhaust dyno tuned with reducer cone for more torque on short tracks.
• Solid chain tensioners to prevent timing failure.
• G50/01 SBC Gearbox with close ratio gears and Hargett Shifter
• Installed in 2008
• Guard Transmission close ratio gears –
• '04 GT3 Cup differential
• 85-89 sealed 108mm halfshafts
• Hargett Precision Shifter and solid u-joint linkages
• Lightweight pressure plate from Patrick Motorsports
• 6 pad Carbon/Kevlar lightweight Clutch disc.
• Lightweight Patrick Motorsports flywheel
• Patrick Motorsports adjustable transmission mount.
• Solid transmission mounts from Tarrett Engineering.
• 1994 965 Turbo bodied car
• 2031# Dry. 2250# with driver and 4 gallons of fuel.
• All fiberglass except for Roof from MA Shaw and AIR
• Flares and bumpers attached with Dzus fasteners for easy maintenance adjustment, and loading
• 2008 Professional Tig welded Cro-Mo Cage (1.75” x .120) legal in PCA/SCCA/NASA
• 12 point Tig Welded Cage by FastForward. 360 degree welds.
• Extremely stiff. Extra welding on seams/chassis where needed. Reinforced motor mounts, shock towers, cross member. Smart Racing Camber Boxes.
• Lexan side and rear windows
• Custom coilovers front and rear with Bilstein valving by Mirage International of California
• Rear are inverted with SRP clevis’s and custom length shocks for best effective travel.
• Wide selection of springs for tuning and wet/dry running
• SRP Camber boxes installed in the front
• SC rear aluminum trailing arm
• Rear monoball pivots
• Front suspension polygraphite pivots with monoball top pivot.
• ERP rear spring plates
• Tarrett engineering adjustable front and rear sway bars.
• Stainless steel brake lines
• Front 993 Brembos with 309mm Wiwood HS 2 piece front rotors with aerospace NAS hardware
• Rear 993 Brembos with 78-89 930 rear rotors.
• 2008 Professional Cro-Mo Cage (1.75” x .120) legal in PCA/SCCA/NASA
• 12 point Tig Welded Cage by FastForward. 360 degree welds. X bar on passenger side, NASCAR style on driver side
• Spa 4L AFFF fire system.
• Sparco seat with 2011 dated 6 point harness
• Suede covered steering wheel properly spaced
• Right side head-restraint net
• Left side mesh window net with quick release
• Quick access blade fuses on dash.
• Push button start on dash.
• Rear seat cutout with easy-access panel
• Aluminum floorboard
• G50 pedal cluster
• Hargett Precision G50 shifter
**NOTE CAR COMES with G2X dash, NOT the one pictured.
• Car custom wired with oversized marine grade wiring and enclosed in safe harness with shrink-fit fitting in 2010. ALL wiring replaced.
• Blade style fuses accessible from dash interior
• All accessories fused and switched from dash
• Pushbutton Ignition/Start
• 6-Pole electrical cutoff
• Lightweight Odyssey battery
• 17 gallon Fuel Safe aluminum body fuel-cell with Aeromotive aircraft grade fuel pump on sep. relay.
• 4L Spa AFFF fire system.
In-car video here: Videos tagged 'chris streit' on Vimeo
Putnam Park GTS4 1:17.066
Blackhawk MSCC 1:14.511
Gingerman (Short Course) GTS4 1:29.113
Autobahn South GTS4 1:31.238
Autobahn Full GTS4 2:41.463
Gateway GTS4 1:09.972
Gingerman (Long Course) GTS4 1:38.941